Families


Bored when I just talk about Avon...Avon...Avon only?  At least, let I introduce myself for you all... Just for additional information to be share with you all... Please, enjoy yourself... =)
 Tadaa....
Here I am... My name is SITI FAIRUS... I’m married… Had a daughter… Cutest daughter… Batrisyia Qaisara..  hehe.. Here she is…

Yesterday, my daughter is 1 years old already.  Happy birthday to her... Muah from your “ibu”... hehe... Do you want to see wedding picture?  Ops, sorry guy.  I can’t show you because I’m so shy... Hehe... That’s nothing, just because you will see the different image of mine before and now.  That’s because I got my 1st baby, so my diet is uncontrolled.  Hehe...  I’m so fatty... huhu… 

This is my families.  This picture is capture when my little sister wedding at DEWAN PENGKALAN LEBAI MAN.  This time, I’m pregnant of my princess.  Hehehe… There are my sisters, my brothers in law, my uncle, my husband, my mother, my auntie, my little sister, my grandmother, my nephew  and also my littler brother in law… Hehe...

This is my mother.  I love my mother.  She is very sporting, lovely, and so tough to through in this journey of life.  And we all one families of course love our mother so much.
This one is my younger sister.  She now 14 years old.  Hehe.. So cute, tall and hardworking.  I love you Nurul Alis… Hehe..

This is my second last little sister.  She’s 16 Years Old.  So cute, friendly and chubby, haha..  And you too, I love you Syamsinar…

Oh.. This one is also my little sister, no 6 of 8 siblings... So cute right?  Actually, she very like eats.  She is 20 Years Old now.  Before, we are thinking that she will be younger sister in our families, however, she’s not.  There are two little sisters below her.  Hehe. 

Girl that talks with my princess is my best friend sister, Ayu.  Her name Kak WAti… She is bully my daughter.  I got prove now.  Hehe...  That girl are smiling is my no 2 of my 8th siblings, Linda.  A pretty girl.  And the back of the picture, kid that searching something behind is my nephew.  Iryan…  Haha.. What are you looking for dear? This picture was capture when my best friend wedding, Miss. Ayu.  Ops, sorry okey.  Already change her status to be Mrs. Ayu.. Not status miss yet... Haha..



This is my 3rd of 8th sibling’s sister.  Nur Hidayah is her name.  And beside her is her lovely husband, Sobri.  This picture is capture from her wedding day.  



This time for me, husband and my three little sisters go for beach time at Batu Feringgi, Penang.  This memory is so awesome. 

This is what we called as shooting.  Haha.. This time I’m and both of my little and my old friends are still single and available.  My old friend name Miss Siti Nurhaliza.  My little sister name Zarifah.  Both of them are so lovely and beauty.  However, my little sister above is just married…

Capture picture with my lovely sister, Nur Hidayah.  Haha… We want to follow her married after this.  And after that, I also married with my husband.  That true when people said, if we are capture with bride, so we will get married after that.  Words come true... Hehe…

This is my cousins.  Capture picture for memories before they are go home to Kelantan.  Miss them so much..

Brides are shy.  Don’t be shy, smile please… Hehe…

Hehe... This is ones of invitation local artists with her mothers as known as her Personal Assistant her.  Coming from Balik Pulau, Penang.  How glamour our house that times, when people look at this artist is coming.  Let I’m introduce you, this is Miss Nasha… =) Hehe... LOL... Just joking. 





No comments:

Post a Comment